This blanket is made with the remnants from the beautiful Shiro Buro blanket, with the soft and lovely white cotton cloth with embossed light blue floral design contributed by Ng Chen Chen.
1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Wednesday, 17th September 2014.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
The bids as they come in:
At 12.29pm, Babygirl bids RM250.
At 7.40pm, Liew Wy bids RM180.
Ginger says we will make a boy design this round.
I maximised Chen Chen’s cloth and used our other blue prints to match.
This light blue chequered cloth is from Agnes Cheong’s previous contribution.
Patchwork is all about….patching up!
The backing is done by my mum, using the blue cloth contributed by Agnes and Gerley.
This is a two-layered cotton patchwork without padding in between.
It measures 50 inches by 78 inches.
A “macho” design approved by Ginger!
Happy bidding and thank you very much for your kind support!