Of late, quite a number of applicants have had to resubmit their application forms because they didn’t know how to fill it up completely. This results in their resubmission being late and this would disqualify them from the application.
So, here’s a tutorial on how to fill up our subsidy form.
1. Write the name(s) of your animals. If no names, you may write the number of males or females and whether they are dogs or cats, eg. 2 male dogs and 3 female cats.
2. For single or same type of animal, circle Dog/Cat/Others.
3. For single or same gender, circle Male/Female.
If mixed genders or dogs and cats, please just write the number of each, eg. dogs – 2 males, 1 female, cats – 1 male, 1 female, etc.
4. Write your receipt number. If none, leave it blank.
5. Write the name of your vet’s clinic.
6. Write your bank account number.
7. Circle the name of your bank. If some other bank, please write the name of the bank.
8. Write the name of the account holder. This same name must be on the receipt.
9. Answer Yes/No or circle it.
10. If yes, please state from who or which organisation or channel you are receiving funds.
11. Sign, please.
12. Write your name, handphone number, email address and the date of application.
A. Photo of animal before being neutered (face and body to be visible).
B. Photo of animal’s surgical scar after being neutered (best if face can be seen).
C. Photo of animal awake and well after being neutered (face and body to be visible).
A. Photo of animal (face, body to be visible).
B. Photo of vaccination card showing sticker and date.
C. If applying for booster, two dates and two stickers must be visible.