Something bright, cheery and polka-dotty for you!
1. Please check the latest comment for the latest bid before putting in yours.
2. All bids are placed as comments on this blogpost. All comments will be published instantly in chronological order.
3. The auction ends at 5.00pm, on Thursday, 29th January 2015.
4. The winner is to bank in payment no later than 72 hours after the closing time failing which we reserve the right to offer it to the next highest bidder or to reauction. Winners who fail to bank in payment will be barred from participating in future auctions.
5. You may use a pseudonym when placing your bid, if you wish, but please use a genuine email address as we need to contact you if you win. Your email address will not be displayed.
6. Please participate responsibly in the spirit of goodwill, honesty and fun!
100% of the winning bid will be channeled to our Fund for the animals.
Do we hear RM150?
At 5pm: For once, there are no bidders. I suppose there is a time and place for everything! If anyone still wants this blanket, please write to me with your offer. Thank you!
At 6.51pm: We thank Koo for his retrospective offer of RM333 for this blanket. SOLD! Thank you very much, Koo!
All the pieces of cloth are from our own stash.
I sewed these pinwheel pieces and let Ginger decide on the arrangement.
Ginger says he likes it this way.
Nice, nice! Now, I’ll sew in more borders.
There you go! The backing was sewn by my mum.
This blanket measures 60.5 inches by 74 inches.
The beige backing cloth is contributed by Agnes Cheong.
We have now cut down on merchandise (doctor’s orders so that I don’t do too much and suffer a relapse!) and are depending on our reserves, cash donations and auctions. If you’d like to help us sustain our Fund for the animals, please do send this link to your friends and family. Thank you!