Nomi’s updates this evening

This is the latest update from the vet:

Nomi’s chest X-Ray today is fine as well; only a small pocket of air in the pleural cavity was detected, this is expected in this kind of surgery. It will be monitored tomorrow and if need be, another X-Ray will be taken.

Nomi’s PCV today is 30%, which is okay; she is not anaemic. So far she is doing fairly well, eating well, there has been no transfusion reactions like fever, tachycardia or jaundice. But it is also best to monitor closely over the next few days in case of any delayed transfusion reaction.

Photo taken this afternoon.






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.